Soul Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Academy

A custom Soul Eater RPG. Create your meister, join an academy and work your way up to become the ultimate death scythe wielder.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skylar and Essien
Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:22 am by Skylar

» Unnamed Meister
Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 11:30 pm by Evergreen

» Zarek and Shikai
Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:35 am by Soul

» Schools and Grade Guide
Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 1:46 am by Soul

» Character Template and Guide
Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 1:28 am by Soul

» Events and Guided Role Plays
Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 12:55 am by Soul

» Weapon and Ability Guide
Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 11:33 pm by Soul

» Role Play Rules
Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 10:53 pm by Soul

» General Site Rules
Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:52 pm by Soul

Schools and Grade Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul
Admin
Soul

Schools and Grade Guide Empty
PostSubject: Schools and Grade Guide   Schools and Grade Guide I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 1:46 am

Musabetsu Kakutō Ryū
Musabetsu Kakutō Ryū, one of the two Meister schools, is known as the more wild and out going of the two. It is a school that believes in the idea that true strength comes from the heart, and they teach that using ones emotions as a fuel in battle is the proper way to victory. They believe that connecting with your partner on a deep emotional level builds better bonds, and by harnessing their feelings they can better themselves. They teach that rage, love, sadness and joy are not only feelings someone experiences, but are tools to be used against those who would bring harm to the world. They view Kishin as the wrong way to use emotion and strive to correct that disorder. Chaos is not always a bad thing when it can be harnessed and manipulated for the betterment of the world.

Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū

Grades Guide
Each new member will be considered a freshmen and start off in grade one. However there are three grades that a member may advance through. Unlike normal schools these grades to not last over a length of time, and are instead used to gauge ones strength level and compatibility with their partner. Each semester a Meister and their partner will be given the chance to take a promotion exam, which will test their knowledge and fighting ability as a team. The grades are designed to teach different aspects of becoming a Shinigami. Grade one consist of new Meisters who are just learning how things work. Grade two is for those who have connected as partners and are now able to fully enhance their skills. Grade three is for experienced Meisters who are ready to take on real threats and prepare themselves for life as a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
https://soul-academy.board-directory.net

Schools and Grade Guide
Page 1 of 1